SSA.gov is your best resource to learn about Social Security programs and do business with us. Our website is designed to make it easy for you to find what you need.
Here are our top 10 webpages:
1. my Social Security — You can open a personal my Social Security account to verify your earnings, view your Social Security Statement, get benefit estimates, and more, at www.ssa.gov/myaccount.
2. Social Security blog — You can find the latest Social Security news and updates at blog.ssa.gov. You can easily share these informative articles with others.
3. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) — Do you need answers to Social Security-related questions? Visit www.ssa.gov/faq to find answers to common questions and other valuable information.
4. Retirement Application — You can complete and submit your online application for retirement benefits in as little as 15 minutes at www.ssa.gov/retirement.
5. Disability Application — You can apply for disability benefits online at www.ssa.gov/benefits/disability.
6. Publications — Visit our online publication library for information on key subjects at www.ssa.gov/pubs (includes audio versions).
7. Medicare — Sign up for Medicare at www.ssa.gov/medicare/sign-up.
8. Online Services — You can take care of most business with us by visiting www.ssa.gov/onlineservices.
9. People Helping Others — Use these resources to help your family and others in your community at www.ssa.gov/thirdparty.
10. Fraud and Scam Prevention and Reporting — Learn how to recognize and report Social Security fraud and scams at www.ssa.gov/fraud.
Remember, if you need information or want to do business with us, the first place to go to is our website. Please share these top resources with your loved ones.