Pre-market inventory movers are a scorching matter on Tuesday as buyers hunt down the newest information on the largest gainers and losers as we speak!
Transferring shares in early morning buying and selling are shareholder conferences, a enterprise sale, and extra.
Let’s get into that information down beneath!
Greatest Pre-Market Inventory Movers: 10 High Gainers
- CF Acquisition (NASDAQ:CFFE) inventory is rocketing greater than 98% with none clear information this morning.
- Connexa Sports activities Applied sciences (NASDAQ:CNXA) shares are hovering over 68% after releasing outcomes from a shareholder assembly.
- Elutia (NASDAQ:ELUT) inventory is surging greater than 41% after saying a $35 million enterprise sale.
- Navidea Biopharmaceutical (NYSEMKT:NAVB) shares are gaining over 24% after saying a shareholder assembly in November.
- Cheche (NASDAQ:CCG) inventory is growing greater than 18% following its merger with Prime Impression Acquisition I.
- Galera Therapeutics (NASDAQ:GRTX) shares are climbing over 17% after scheduling a Kind A Assembly with the Meals and Drug Administration (FDA).
- SelectQuote (NYSE:SLQT) inventory is heading greater than 14% greater alongside insider shopping for.
- Neptune Wellness Options (NASDAQ:NEPT) shares are getting an over 13% increase after saying its Sprout Organics spinout.
- Cybin (NYSEMKT:CYBN) inventory is leaping greater than 11% on Tuesday morning.
- Avinger (NASDAQ:AVGR) shares are up over 11% after revealing an at-the-market fairness providing.
10 High Losers
- Rocket Lab USA (NASDAQ:RKLB) inventory is diving greater than 18% following issues with its forty first mission launch.
- Terran Orbital (NYSE:LLAP) shares are tumbling over 17% after saying a proposed public inventory providing.
- Digital Transformation (NASDAQ:DTOC) inventory is taking a greater than 17% beating on Tuesday morning.
- Pineapple Vitality (NASDAQ:PEGY) shares are sliding over 17% after saying a further cost for contingent worth proper holders.
- Perspective Therapeutics (NYSEMKT:CATX) inventory is reducing greater than 15% following a shareholder stake replace.
- 60 Levels (NASDAQ:SXTP) shares are falling over 15% after withdrawing a coronavirus investigational new drug (IND).
- T2 Biosystems (NASDAQ:TTOO) inventory is dropping greater than 14% following a rally on Monday.
- Novo Built-in Sciences (NASDAQ:NVOS) shares are slipping over 13% following a securities buy settlement replace.
- FLJ Group (NASDAQ:FLJ) inventory is dipping greater than 12% after saying shareholder assembly outcomes.
- Kinnate Biopharma (NASDAQ:KNTE) shares shut out our pre-market inventory movers down over 11% after saying layoffs and program halts.
On the date of publication, William White didn’t have (both immediately or not directly) any positions within the securities talked about on this article. The opinions expressed on this article are these of the author, topic to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Tips.
Article printed from InvestorPlace Media, https://investorplace.com/2023/09/todays-biggest-pre-market-stock-movers-10-top-gainers-and-losers-on-tuesday-sept-Nineteenth/.
©2023 InvestorPlace Media, LLC